Power of Attorney
- Tuesday, 22 December 2015
- This Embassy can attest a power of attorney only in respect of a Sri Lankan National.
- Applicant should come with two witnesses holding Sri Lankan passports in order to execute a Power-of-Attorney before a consular officer in of this Embassy.
- A non-Sri Lankan cannot execute a Power-of-Attorney in favour of a Sri Lankan or a non Sri Lankan living abroad before a consular officer of this Embassy. Such person should go before a lawyer of the country of his residence and execute the Power-of-Attorney. Thereafter, this Embassy can attest that Power-of-Attorney, provided that it is also legalized/ authenticated by the consular division of the Ministry of External Relations of Brazil.
- Power-of-Attorney applications for attestation from accredited countries should be sent through the respective Embassies of those countries in Brasilia.
Attestation of Power of Attorney